Sanavi Harisin Bread Mix
Directions for One Loaf of Gluten-Free Bread
1 Packet (500 grams) HARISIN BREAD MIX (Preparado Panificable y Repostería).
1 Packet (8 grams) powdered YEAST (included in the bread mix package).
500 mL (2 1/8 cups) LUKEWARM WATER.
40 mL (2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons) LIQUID VEGETABLE OIL (olive oil, corn oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, etc).
5 grams (3/4 teaspoon) SALT (optional--leave out for low-sodium diets).
- Combine the flour blend, yeast, oil, and salt in the mixing bowl and set aside. The ingredients must all be at room temperature.
- Slowly add the water (which must be at a temperature of less than 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and work the mixture vigorously using an electric mixer until the dough is uniform.
- Put the dough in a greased 4" x 8" bread loaf pan and smooth the surface.
- Cover the pan with a moist cloth and let the dough ferment in a warm place (ideally a place that is about 90 degrees Fahrenheit). Let it rise no more than 1 inch above the top edge of the pan. (If you let it rise higher it might fall).
- After the dough has risen, remove the cloth carefully (in case the dough sticks to the cloth). Put the pan in an oven that has been preheated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake 45 to 55 minutes until the bread is golden-brown.
- Remove from the oven, unmold, and allow to cool on a baker's rack.