Sprue's News - August 2010
From Gluten-Free Trading Company
Tastes of Summer - Gluten-Free
This month we're featuring great summertime tastes: ice cream sandwiches, ice cream cones and s'mores, plus some great new items for kids (and the young-at-heart). Read on for all the details!
Julie's Organic Ice Cream Sandwiches from Glutenfreeda
That's right! You can now get ice cream sandwiches at the Gluten-Free Trading Company! A collaboration between two food innovators, they feature Julie's flavorful organic vanilla ice cream and Glutenfreeda's organic chocolate cookies. Imagine a thick layer of smooth, fresh ice cream bursting with the rich flavor of pure vanilla, nestled between two decadent soft chocolate cookies. There are four individually-wrapped sandwiches per container (14 fluid ounces in all). Certified organic and Kosher. Sorry, not shippable - look for them in our freezer when you visit our Milwaukee store.
== Goldbaum's Cone's 30% off == Introducing Goldbaum's new selection Ice Cream Cones. These arrive just in time for the dog days of Summer. Put a scoop or two of your favorite flavors of ice cream in one of these tasty treats. You can choose from -
- Waffle Bowls - Perfect for making a sundae with an edible bowl. Package of 8 bowls regularly $4.79 now only $3.29
- Jumbo Cones - When 1 scoop is not enough. Package of 8 comes regularly $4.99 now only $3.49.
- Sugar Cones - The classic. package of 12 cones regularly $4.99 now only $3.49
- Cake Cones - The cone with a flat bottom. Package of 12 regularly $3.99 now only $2.79.
- Cones - a cross between the cake cone and a sugar cone shape. Package of 12 cones regularly @3.79 no only $2.59.
Let's Do Organic Cones and Sprinkelz 20% off
- Cones are regularly $4.59 for a package of 12 now only $3.19.
- Sprinkelz -- choose from Confetti, Carnival, and Chocolate regularly $1.89 per box are now only $1.49.
New items from Annie's Homegrown
You've enjoyed their Gluten-Free Mac and Cheese Mix for years. Now try their Deluxe version with extra cheddar cheese. The Cheese sauce is ready made and in a package that you just squeeze onto the cooked rice noodles. A 11 oz box serves 3. $4.99
Try the new Chocolate and Vanilla Bunny Cookies. Annie's Homegrown introduces a gluten-free version of Bernie the Bunny Cookies. Delicious and crunchy, try these Bunny Cookies one classic flavor at a time or try them by the handful. A 6.75oz box is $5.19.
Independence Day Holiday Hours
Gluten-Free Trading Company will be closed Sunday, July 4th and Monday, July 5th. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, July 6, 2010.
Copyright ©2010 Gluten-Free Trading Co., LLC. All rights reserved.
Sprue's News is a trademark of Gluten-Free Trading Company, LLC.