Easy Cranberry Holiday Cake
From Gluten-Free Trading Company
A light and flavorful cranberry holiday cake that is quick and easy!
What You'll Need
- 1 Package Easy Cake Vanilla Flavor
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Craisins)
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Rum or Brandy (optional)
- 1 Large Egg
- Dash of Cinnamon (optional)
How to Make It
Chop the cranberries into 1/8 inch pieces and set aside. Mix the Easy Cake batter according to the package directions, using the orange juice instead of milk. Stir in booze and cinnamon if desired. Add the dried cranberry pieces and stir gently with a fork (make sure all cranberries are covered with batter). If desired, add the frosting bar that comes with the mix. Microwave for approximately 2 min 30 sec (cooking time will be about 10 seconds longer than for the plain cake, and should be increased or decreased depending on the power of your microwave oven and whether the frosting was used). Enjoy!